Benefits of QuickBooks
Top 10 reasons to use QuickBooks®:
1. Handle bookkeeping tasks automatically.
2. Easily generate reports to check your profitability and the health of your business.
3. Save money by buying affordable QuickBooks software.
4. Design a business plan to use for securing a small business loan or line of credit. QuickBooks can create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
5. Customize QuickBooks for the specific needs of your small business.
6. Take advantage of a stable, reliable, and proven product.
7. Share data between business applications and popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
8. Use QuickBooks to set up online payments with digital invoices.
9. Accept credit card payments with a QuickBooks Merchant Account Service.
10. Pay your bills and bank online.
We offer QuickBooks setup to make sure that your system is installed accurately from the start. Without clear categories and accounting methods, your data can become confusing and disorganized very quickly.
We can help you keep your financial records accurate and organized by designing and setting up your chart of accounts, determining your QuickBooks start date and accounting method, preparing your list of products, and reconciling your accounts.
After the QuickBooks installation and setup, we also offer one-on-one training to teach you or your staff how to properly operate QuickBooks. We can also answer any questions specifically for your business.
We can provide remote training or we can meet with you individually.
We are also available to answer your specific questions about QuickBooks. You can call or email us to find a detailed solution to your individual questions.
In addition, we can quarterly review your QuickBooks accounting system to assure that your financial records are organized and accurate. We can review your transactions, clean up stray entries, customize reports, balance your general ledger, and remove duplicate or unused product categories.